- Partial scholarships are available on the basis of financial need.
- All prospective campers with financial needs are eligible to apply for individual assistance, but we cannot guarantee every request will be honored.
- Limited funds are available and will be awarded until the funds are depleted.
- Scholarships may be granted for a single week of camp.
- The registration deposit PLUS any extra fees must accompany all registration forms and scholarship applications.
- Discounts cannot be combined with scholarships.
- If you do not receive the requested scholarship and therefore decide not to attend camp, you will receive a refund of the registration deposit.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A SCHOLARSHIP
Pay a minimum of $100 tuition deposit for overnight camp or $50 tuition depost for day camp (this is part of the online registration process).
Once registered you will see a link to the Online Scholarship Application Form on your Parent Panel Dashboard. Complete the form and submit it for review.
If you are unable to register online or cannot pay the minimum required deposit, please download and print the scholarship application and mail, fax or email it back to Camp Victory, 58212 403rd Ave, Zumbro Falls, MN 55991 | email@example.com | Fax: 507-843-2328.
Download Scholarship Application 2017_ScholarshipApplication.pdf