DETOUR! The bridges in Mazeppa are under construction. To avoid the complicated detour, and get to Camp Victory from Minneapolis, take US Hwy 52 south. Two miles south of Pine Island, take exit 68. Turn left on Olmsted County Hwy 12 for .6 miles. At the traffic circle take the second right to continue on Olmsted County Hwy 12 (White Bridge Road NW) for 7 miles. Turn left on Olmsted County Hwy 27 (Power Dam Road NW) for 1.7 miles. Continue onto Wabasha County Road 21 for 4.3 miles Turn RIGHT on County Rd 7 for about 1/2 mile. Arrive at Camp Victory on RIGHT. Be careful, the entrance comes up quickly.
Highway 52 North
- Take 52 north to exit 64
- Turn right on Cty 112/18
- Take 1st left onto Minnesota Ave (Cty 18)
- Turn right on Cty 247
- Left on Powerdam Road (Cty 27/21)
- Right on Cty Road 7
- Camp Victory Entrance is on the right
Highway 63 North
- Take Hwy 63 north out of Rochester to South Troy (approx. 13 miles).
- Just past South Troy turn left onto Hwy 7 and travel about 3 miles.
- As you near the bottom of a long, steep hill you will see Camp Victory on your left...be careful, the entrance comes up quickly.
View Google Map