To get to Camp Victory from Minneapolis, take US Hwy 52 south. Take the Mazeppa exit (Route 60). Turn left on Rt. 60 and continue past Mazeppa to County Road 7 (about 6 miles). Turn RIGHT on County Rd 7 for 4 miles. Arrive at Camp Victory on RIGHT. Be careful, the entrance comes up quickly.
As of 9/1/2015: The bridges on Hwy 60 that were closed this summer are now open again!
Highway 52 North
- Take 52 north to exit 64
- Turn right on Cty 112/18
- Take 1st left onto Minnesota Ave (Cty 18)
- Turn right on Cty 247
- Left on Powerdam Road (Cty 27/21)
- Right on Cty Road 7
- Camp Victory Entrance is on the right
Highway 63 North
- Take Hwy 63 north out of Rochester to South Troy (approx. 13 miles).
- Just past South Troy turn left onto Hwy 7 and travel about 3 miles.
- As you near the bottom of a long, steep hill you will see Camp Victory on your left...be careful, the entrance comes up quickly.
View Google Map