Saturday, June 27, 2015
4:00 pm - 11:00 pm
What is the Zumbro River Community Festival?
The festival is a part of Rochesterfest and is a fundraising event that's fun for the entire family! Everyone is invited!
Want to help? Sign up TODAY!
Who does the festival benefit?
Funds raised from this event benefit children from many organizations:
- Rochester Boys & Girls Club
- Friendship Place
- Bolder Options
- Y Mentors
- Children’s Mental Health and Resource Center
- Olmsted County Social Services
- and other community entities.
Funds raised also provide programming for young people in various community neighborhoods in Southeast Minnesota.
Can anyone attend the Festival?
Absolutely! The more the merrier! Bring the whole gang, the entire neighborhood, anyone and everyone you want!
What can I expect at the festival?
A fun filled day...
Music - Magician - Games - Silent Auction - Inflatables - Wagon Rides - Petting Zoo - Climbing Wall - Dunk Tank - Zipline - Euro Bungee Jump - Face Painting - Laser Tag
and the BEST FIREWORKS show IN SE Minnesota!
Who are the entertainers?
A full line-up including:
Todd Agnew and Mark Schulz
What should I bring?
- Chairs/blanket for the fireworks if you want, we do have chairs and picnic tables.
- Checkbook/wallet -- for the silent auction and refreshments!
- The kids, the family, the neighbors! (you'll be a hero)
Do you need volunteers?
YES! We'd love to have you volunteer for a few hours - in fact, we'll buy your dinner if you do!
Call Steve Dawson at 507.843.2329 or EMAIL Steve (email@example.com)