What is the Zumbro River Community Festival (ZRCF)?
The festival is a part of Rochesterfest and is a fundraising event that's fun for the entire family!
Can anyone attend the ZRCF?
Absolutely! The more the merrier! Bring the whole gang, the entire neighborhood, anyone and everyone you want!
What can I expect at the ZRCF?
A fun filled day...
Music - Magician - Games - Silent Auction - Inflatables - Wagon Rides - Petting Zoo - Climbing Wall - Dunk Tank - Zipline - Euro Bungee Jump - Face Painting - Laser Tag
and the BEST FIREWORKS show IN SE Minnesota!
What should I bring?
- Chairs/blanket for the fireworks if you want, we do have chairs and picnic tables.
- Checkbook/wallet -- for the silent auction and refreshments!
- The kids, family, neighbors, co-workers! (you'll be a hero)
What is the entertainment line up for ZRCF?
Do you need Volunteers?
Who does the ZRCF benefit?
Funds raised from this event benefit children from many organizations:
- Rochester Boys & Girls Club
- Friendship Place
- Bolder Options
- Y Mentors
- Children’s Mental Health and Resource Center
- Olmsted County Social Services
- Wabasha County Youth Link Mentorship
- and other community entities.
Funds raised also provide programming for young people in various community neighborhoods in Southeast Minnesota.